Discover the sights and flavors of Milwaukee’s most delicious & historic neighborhoods with a food tour.
- We offer our neighborhood food tours down Brady Street, in the Historic Third Ward, along the RiverWalk/Old World Third Street, and in the Village of Wauwatosa.
- We offer two specialty tours – the Bloody Mary Brunch on Sunday’s in the Third Ward, along with a Sunday Cedarburg “Sweets & Treats” tour as well.
- By bus, we also offer year-round Milwaukee’s Pizza Tour, Tacos & Tequila, Racine Pizza Bus, Custard Capitol of the World, Friday Night Fish Fry Tour, Bikes Brats & Beers in conjunction with Harley-Davidson Museum, Historic Bar Tour, and Craft Breweries & Cocktails tours.
- Seasonally, we also offer Churches & Chocolates, Ghouls & Spirits Adult Trick-or-Treat, Christmas Around Milwaukee Bakery Bus, Racine Kriss Kringle Bakery Bus, and Christmas Lights & Desserts tour.
- For those seeking a non-food related tour, we also offer a Milwaukee Photo Walk, and the Hop On / Hop Off Sightseeing Bus.
Each of our guided tours include food samples that add up to a meal along with stories about Milwaukee’s rich immigrant history and the exceptional people who bring it to life. To book your tour, visit http://www.MilwaukeeFoodTours.com or call 414-255-0534. Use discount code VISIT to receive $5 off each ticket.