Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade
March 15, 2014
The Shamrock Club of Wisconsin joins forces with The Westown Association to produce Milwaukee's oldest St. Patrick's Parade. With its route right in the heart of downtown Milwaukee, this 100 unit parade features marching bands, pipe and drum corps and local personalities. Don't miss the excitement of the many celebrations at businesses along the route. Visit the website for route information.
- Pizza Making Lesson with Chef Arturo and Pizza Factory Tour at Palermo's Pizza
- Milwaukee City Tour at Milwaukee City Hall
- Lakefront Brewery Tours at Lakefront Brewery, Inc.
- Milwaukee Beer Week at Milwaukee Downtown, BID #21
- Pre-Prohibition Historic Bar Tour
- Pabst Mansion Guided Tours
- Mary Poppins at The Fireside Dinner Theatre
- The History of Invulnerability at Quadracci Powerhouse
- Taste MKE Food Truck Show
- Egg Day Sponsored by Welch's and Pick'n Save at Milwaukee County Zoo