Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade
March 15, 2014
The Shamrock Club of Wisconsin joins forces with The Westown Association to produce Milwaukee's oldest St. Patrick's Parade. With its route right in the heart of downtown Milwaukee, this 100 unit parade features marching bands, pipe and drum corps and local personalities. Don't miss the excitement of the many celebrations at businesses along the route. Visit the website for route information.
- Pabst Mansion Guided Tours
- Lakefront Brewery Tours at Lakefront Brewery, Inc.
- Milwaukee City Tour at Milwaukee City Hall
- Pre-Prohibition Historic Bar Tour
- Gallery Night and Day at Historic Third Ward
- Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Show
- Pizza Making Lesson with Chef Arturo and Pizza Factory Tour at Palermo's Pizza
- Historic Third Ward Walking Food Tour at Historic Third Ward
- Body Worlds & The Cycle of Life at Milwaukee Public Museum