Submit An Event
Does your event take place in the Greater Milwaukee area? Is it open to the public? Is this a leisure event (i.e., not a deal/sale/offer)? If the answer to all three questions is yes, then congratulations – your event is perfect for Milwaukee365.com!
Please review the following notes to make sure we can help you share your event in the best way possible:
- Lead Time: Submitting your event as early as possible will give visitors the most time to see it! Please try to submit your event with 2-4 weeks lead time; we make every effort to get each event posted, but we can’t guarantee events submitted without 2 weeks lead time will be posted.
- Events Images: We strongly recommend you include an image with your event – this is an easy way to encourage site visitors to click on your event! Images must be in JPEG format and cannot be larger than 1MB. Filenames cannot contain special characters.
- Video: Use the “embed” code on Youtube.com or similar sites to share a video with your event listing!
- Milwaukee365.com reserves the right to edit images and submissions for grammar, style and accuracy. Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sailing on Lake Michigan out of Milwaukee Harbor at Sea Dog Sailing at McKinley Marina
- Indian Summer Festival at Indian Summer, Inc.
- S/V Denis Sullivan Sunset Sail at Discovery World
- Historic Milwaukee Boat Tour
- Point Fish Fry and a Flick at Discovery World
- Milwaukee Trolley Loop at Various Locations
- Village of Wauwatosa Walking Food Tour at Village of Wauwatosa
- Pabst Mansion Guided Tours
- Lakefront Brewery Tours at Lakefront Brewery, Inc.