In this class you will learn to make spiedini the Glorioso way!
In this class you will learn to make spiedini the Glorioso way! Spiedini are delicious Italian skewers of breaded meat, herbs and vegetables. Chef Patrick Sepe will guide you through our time-tested family spiedini recipe, where we carefully combine thin slices of beef, hot soppresatta, mozzarella, Glorioso’s Meatless Sauce and a pan reduction wine sauce to create mouth watering, savory skewers. We will serve them with creamy polenta and a refreshing side salad.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Instructor: Chef Patrick Sepe
• Tickets are sold in pairs
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are usually grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• Class is held at Glorioso’s Appetito – 1020 E. Brady St.
Register early, these events typically sell out!
Covid 19 Safety Policy
The safety of our staff and guests are of the utmost importance to us. The following policies will be in place during COVID-19:
• In accordance with CDC guidelines, masks are now required for all of our indoor cooking classes, regardless of vaccination status (except when eating and drinking.)
• Guests will visit our hand washing station upon the start of each class
• Surfaces will be sanitized by our staff prior to your arrival
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of this policy
$150 for 2 people ($75/person)
Tickets only sold in pairs to safely space and group participants.
Street Parking available. Also, parking is available at the small lot on the north side of Brady St. adjacent to Thainamite.