Learn the feel and texture of fresh pasta as you create your own dough from scratch and design your own ravioli.
About This Webinar
Learn the feel and texture of fresh pasta as you create your own dough from scratch and design your own ravioli. Students will master making and rolling the dough, then filling and cooking the ravioli, perfectly paired with accompaniments.
Tools You Will Need:
PASTA MACHINE – or – attachment for KitchenAid Mixer
Pasta wheel and cutter
Slotted spoon or spider
large sauce pot
small sauce pot
teaspoons for filling
wooden mixing spoons
Please Prep the Following Items Before Class Starts
Pre-measure all ingredients
Have all cookware and tools ready
Have cheese at room temperature
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Classes are 1.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• You will receive a coupon good for $5 off online purchases at gloriosos.com
• You will be emailed the link to the webinar, your virtual coupon, a link to the recipe handout, and your webinar receipt once you register.
How this virtual class works:
• Register for the class you want
• You will receive a confirmation email with links to a handout that has ingredients & tools needed, as well as any preparations you need to make before class starts. You will also receive your discount code to use in our online store.
• Check your internet connection by using the link provided in your confirmation email. This way, you can make sure that your computer will work for the class.
• Have fun in class!
Street Parking available. Also, parking is available at the small lot on the north side of Brady St. adjacent to Thainamite.