Black Shoe Hospitality presents Blue Table Club, a series of Friday night family-style dinners at Blue’s Egg in Shorewood.
Blue Table Club dinners will feature great family-style food — special, without being too fancy. Menus are set for upcoming dinners, with menus for following dates to come. The dinners will feature heritage, premium, and local ingredients, as well as seasonal and cultural influences in a set menu.
Each dinner features a set menu, starting with an amuse-bouche followed by a first course — usually a seasonal salad — with bread service from our Black Shoe Bakery. Entrées are served family-style with sides, always shared. A small cheese course precedes individually plated desserts.
Our Blue Table Club menu for Friday, Feb. 14 (small changes may be necessary):
• Curry Cheddar Straws
• Roasted Beet and Texas Pink Grapefruit Salad with fried shallots, rosemary ricotta, toasted pistachio, fines herbs vinaigrette
• Jalapeño Corn Muffins with salted sorghum butter
• Buttermilk Fried Chicken & Gulf Shrimp and Grits with salt pork-braised greens, slow-cooked butter beans, roasted sweet potatoes
• Pimento Cheese Toasts with red currant jelly
• Bourbon Raspberry Bread Pudding with pecan-caramel sauce, sweet cream ice cream
Our full bar will be available for additional beverage purchase, along with a specific selection of wine, beer or cocktails appropriate to that evenings menu. Tickets for the dinners are required. Tickets are $50 and include the set menu; coffee, tea, or soda; tax and gratuity. Guests will be presented with a tab for additional beverage purchases as ordered at each dinner.
Tickets for the dinners are required. Tickets are $50 and include the set menu; coffee, tea, or soda; tax and gratuity. Guests will be presented with a tab for additional beverage purchases as ordered at each dinner.
2020/02/14 - 2020/02/14
Additional time info:
Choose your seating time, then choose party size.