Please Note: This event has expired.
Featuring stars of Broadway’s smash hits Jersey Boys and Motown: The Musical, the Doo Wop Project brings unparalleled authenticity of sound and vocal excellence to recreate some of the greatest music in American pop and rock history!
Love the classic sounds of Frankie Valli, The Drifters, The Del Vikings? Ever wonder what Maroon 5 would sound like if they had lived in the Doo Wop era? Featuring stars of Broadway’s smash hits Jersey Boys and Motown: The Musical, the Doo Wop Project brings unparalleled authenticity of soundView more
Contact: (414) 291-7605
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
Music meets cuisine! On select Friday and Saturday evenings, enhance your pre-concert dining with Sound Bites, an elevated Chef’s Table culinary experience located in the Bradley Symphony Center Atrium. Sounds Bites reservations can be made as an add-on to your ticket purchase at checkout. Already have concert tickets to this performance? Standalone reservations can be made here.
Food & Beverage Service
Food and beverage selections by Resonance Food Co. will be available in the Atrium and Gallery one hour before each performance and during intermission.
212 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53203
The Milwaukee Symphony has placed a high priority on safe, convenient, and affordable parking for our patrons. There are several parking options in close proximity to Bradley Symphony Center.
- The Avenue Parking Garage
- The Avenue Parking Garage is the Bradley Symphony Center’s preferred parking partner and is located at 262 W Michigan St, on the north side of Michigan Street, between 2nd Street and 3rd St. With multiple entrance and exit points and 1,700 parking spaces, the parking structure at The Avenue is a safe, convenient, and affordable choice for patrons.
- 700 parking spaces will be reserved for Symphony patrons on concert nights, and pre-paid, discount parking options will be available for this location. Preferred Discounted Parking is available for pre-purchase with all MSO concert tickets for $15 per park, plus tax. Click here for more information and to purchase individual pre-paid parking passes.
- 2nd and Plankinton Garage
- The 2nd and Plankinton Parking Garage is located at 724 N Plankinton Ave, on the west side of Plankinton Avenue, north of Wisconsin Avenue.
- Additional Parking Options are available in close proximity to the Bradley Symphony Center.
Valet parking will be available for all MSO performances and some special events at the Bradley Symphony Center, with vehicle drop-off located in front of the venue at 212 W Wisconsin Ave. Valet Parking is available for pre-purchase with all MSO concert tickets for $35 per park, plus tax. Click here for more information and to purchase individual pre-paid valet parking passes.
Designated Drop-Off Zones for the Bradley Symphony Center are located on Wisconsin Avenue, in front of the Bradley Symphony Center and on 2nd Street, on the east side of the Bradley Symphony Center.
Public Transportation and Other Transportation Options
- The Milwaukee County Transit System has several bus routes that operate near the Bradley Symphony Center. Routes 14, 19, 30, 57, Blue Line, and Gold Line all make stops within walking distance. For more information, visit https://www.ridemcts.com/.
- Ride Share options such as Lyft and Uber are also available.
The Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra is dedicated to making sure each patron is equipped to enjoy the concert at its fullest. The Milwaukee Symphony and the Bradley Symphony Center has partnered withView more
The Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra is dedicated to making sure each patron is equipped to enjoy the concert at its fullest. The Milwaukee Symphony and the Bradley Symphony Center has partnered with KultureCity to improve our ability to assist and accommodate guests with sensory needs. Our objective is to provide an inclusive and seamless experience for all guests for all events including those with sensory needs.
The Bradley Symphony Center has wheelchair seating available on both levels. Bariatric chairs, with a width of 30” and capacity of 800 lbs., are available upon request. Many orchestra-level aisle seats are also equipped with swing-away end panels. Please call our Ticket Office at 414.291.7605 and inform a customer service representative of your needs.
Allen-Bradley Hall is equipped with a tele-coil or T-coil Loop system. No additional assistive listening devices are required for patrons with compatible hearing aids or cochlear implants. If you do not have a compatible device, please pick up a loop receiver from the House Manager.
Allen-Bradley Hall is also equipped with an infrared listening system. Headsets are available from the House Manager.
Assistive listening devices are offered free of charge, but a driver’s license or valid ID is required as security.
The Milwaukee Symphony offers Braille and Large Print program books for all performances. Please inquire with an usher when you arrive at the venue.
Sensory bags and weighted lap pads are available for checkout (at no cost by leaving an ID) at our Coat Check Room located in the Gallery of the Pavilion. Noise canceling headphones can also be checked out individually.View less
-Ticket discounts beginning at 20% -Best available seating -Early access to single tickets -Easy payment plan -Personal attention throughout the planning process Contact Group Sales at 414.226.7840 or firstname.lastname@example.org
MORE FROM Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra
Mar 31 - Apr 1, 2023
Apr 14 - Apr 15, 2023
Apr 16, 2023
Apr 21 - Apr 23, 2023
Apr 28, 2023