Please Note: This event has expired.
Making Fresh Pizza and Wine Sampling
In this class, you will be guided through a tasting of 3 Glorioso’s Family Collection wines, and then you’ll make your own pizza!
If you want to know how to make great pizza at home, this class is for you. First, we’ll start with the basics: we’ll cover making the dough, from scratch. It’s the foundation of a great pizza. Then we’ll talk about the delicious Glorioso’s sauce options and talk about fresh ingredients,View more
If you want to know how to make great pizza at home, this class is for you. First, we’ll start with the basics: we’ll cover making the dough, from scratch. It’s the foundation of a great pizza. Then we’ll talk about the delicious Glorioso’s sauce options and talk about fresh ingredients, including vibrant produce and delicious Glorioso’s cheese. Finally, we’ll bake off your pizza to enjoy at the end of class.
The wine tasting will take place first, and then you’ll make your pizzas. We will provide the option to package your pizza so that you can take it home to bake instead of doing so in class, if you prefer.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Doors open at 5:00 pm, class starts at 5:30 pm.
• Tickets are sold in pairs of 2
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso’s Appetito
*Tickets non-refundable within 48 hours of class start. See our event policies here.
Email Events@gloriosos.com for cancellations.
Covid 19 Safety Policy
The safety of our staff and guests are of the utmost importance to us. The following policies will be in place during COVID-19:
• In accordance with CDC guidelines, masks are now required for all of our indoor cooking classes, regardless of vaccination status (except when eating and drinking.)
• Guests will visit our hand washing station upon the start of each class
• Surfaces will be sanitized by our staff prior to your arrival
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of this policy
Admission for 2 is $90 ($45/person)
Tickets sold only in pairs to safely space out and group participants.
Street Parking available. Also, parking is available at the small lot on the north side of Brady St. adjacent to Thainamite.
MORE FROM Glorioso's Italian Market
Dec 2, 2021
Dec 10, 2021
There are currently no reviews/comments for this event. Be the first to add a review/comment , and let folks know what you think!