Please Note: This event has expired.
Making Fresh Pasta: Ricotta Gnocchi
Join us for one of our favorite classes as we dive into gnocchi!
Chef Erin will demonstrate how to make gnocchi, which you will get to eat, paired with your choice of two sauces — arugula pesto or pancetta cream sauce. Try your hand at learning the technique, and once finished, take your recipes from the evening home so you can recreate this amazing homemadeView more
Chef Erin will demonstrate how to make gnocchi, which you will get to eat, paired with your choice of two sauces — arugula pesto or pancetta cream sauce. Try your hand at learning the technique, and once finished, take your recipes from the evening home so you can recreate this amazing homemade gnocchi anytime. You’ll walk away knowing how to make a well-crafted dough and how to make gnocchi for your friends and family.
Instructor: Chef Erin Swan
Pancetta cream sauce
Served with bread and a side salad
• Tickets are sold in pairs of 2
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2.5 – 3 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair. No sleeveless shirts please.
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso’s Appetito
Covid 19 Safety Policy
The safety of our staff and guests are of the utmost importance to us. The following policies will be in place during COVID-19:
• In accordance with CDC guidelines, masks are now required for our indoor cooking classes, regardless of vaccination status (except when eating and drinking.)
• Guests will visit our hand washing station upon the start of each class.
• Surfaces will be sanitized by our staff prior to your arrival.
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of this policy.View less
Tickets are sold in pairs of 2 in order to maintain a safe distance between participants.
Street Parking available. Also, parking is available at the small lot on the north side of Brady St. adjacent to Thainamite.
MORE FROM Glorioso's Italian Market
Sep 24, 2021
Sep 25, 2021
Sep 30, 2021
Oct 1, 2021
There are currently no reviews/comments for this event. Be the first to add a review/comment , and let folks know what you think!