Making Chicken Parmigiana and Fresh Pasta
Join us as we learn to master this hearty, comforting, iconic Italian American dish!
Is there any food that’s more comforting than chicken parm? We love those crispy, juicy breaded chicken cutlets, the velvety and tangy marinara, the seasonings, the bubbly cheese. It all combines to create a heavenly dish. Chef Michael Solovey will be guiding us through his secrets to making thisView more
Is there any food that’s more comforting than chicken parm? We love those crispy, juicy breaded chicken cutlets, the velvety and tangy marinara, the seasonings, the bubbly cheese. It all combines to create a heavenly dish. Chef Michael Solovey will be guiding us through his secrets to making this classic dish to perfection. He will also teach us how to make fresh pasta to accompany the dish, and we will add a salad and a small dessert to finish it off. Join us for one of the most warm and comforting classes you’ll take at Appetito!
Doors open at 5:00pm, class starts at 5:30pm
Instructor: Chef Michael Solovey
Classes not refundable within 48 hours of class start.
• Tickets are sold in pairs of 2
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso’s Appetito
Covid 19 Safety Policy
The safety of our staff and guests are of the utmost importance to us. The following policies will be in place during COVID-19:
• In accordance with CDC guidelines, masks are now required for all of our indoor cooking classes, regardless of vaccination status (except when eating and drinking.)
• Guests will visit our hand washing station upon the start of each class
• Surfaces will be sanitized by our staff prior to your arrival
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of this policy
Admission for 2 $150 ($75/person)
Tickets sold only in pairs to safely space out and team up participants.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES *
- Dec 2, 2021 at 05:00 pm (Thu)
Street Parking available. Also, parking is available at the small lot on the north side of Brady St. adjacent to Thainamite.
MORE FROM Glorioso's Italian Market
Dec 10, 2021
Dec 11, 2021
Dec 16, 2021
There are currently no reviews/comments for this event. Be the first to add a review/comment , and let folks know what you think!