Please Note: This event has expired.
Cooking the Classics: Pork Tenderloin Rollatini
Involtini (sometimes referred to as rollatini) is an Italian word used to describe “small bundles” of food stuffed into a rolled food wrap.
Join Chef Michael Solovey as we make an amazing pork tenderloin involtini. In this class, we will be filling pork tenderloin with a spinach and prosciutto mixture and then cooking it to perfection. We will also enjoy a complimentary Chianti with the dinner, along with a salad and a miniView more
Join Chef Michael Solovey as we make an amazing pork tenderloin involtini. In this class, we will be filling pork tenderloin with a spinach and prosciutto mixture and then cooking it to perfection. We will also enjoy a complimentary Chianti with the dinner, along with a salad and a mini dessert.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor. If you’ve ever had the pleasure of cooking with Chef Solovey, you know how amazing he is. Register early, these events usually sell out!
Instructor: Chef Michael Solovey
Pork Tenderloin Involtini
• A complimentary glass of Chianti is included
• Tickets are sold in pairs
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are usually grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• Class is held at Glorioso’s Appetito – 1020 E. Brady St.
Register early, these events typically sell out!
Covid 19 Safety Policy
The safety of our staff and guests are of the utmost importance to us. The following policies will be in place during COVID-19:
• In accordance with CDC guidelines, masks are now required for all of our indoor cooking classes, regardless of vaccination status (except when eating and drinking.)
• Guests will visit our hand washing station upon the start of each class
• Surfaces will be sanitized by our staff prior to your arrival
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of this policyView less
$150 for 2 people ($75/person)
Tickets sold only in pairs to safely space and group participants.
Street Parking available. Also, parking is available at the small lot on the north side of Brady St. adjacent to Thainamite.
MORE FROM Glorioso's Italian Market
Dec 2, 2021
Dec 10, 2021
There are currently no reviews/comments for this event. Be the first to add a review/comment , and let folks know what you think!