Broadway Theatre Center
158 N. Broadway
Milwaukee, WI 53202
The Broadway Theatre Center houses two unique theaters: the 358-seat Cabot Theatre, a replication of an 18th-century European opera house and the 99-seat Studio Theatre, a versatile black box space. Skylight Music Theatre owns and operates the Broadway Theatre Center in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
January 30 - February 22, 2015
May 15 - June 7, 2015
- Wool Rug Braiding Workshop at Old World Wisconsin at Old World Wisconsin
- Mexican Fiesta at Summerfest - Henry W. Maier Festival Park
- Happy Hour Cruise at Milwaukee Boat Line
- Sailing on Lake Michigan out of Milwaukee Harbor at Sea Dog Sailing at McKinley Marina
- Historic Milwaukee Boat Tour
- NEWaukee's Night Market
- S/V Denis Sullivan Sunset Sail at Discovery World
- 2nd Annual Milwaukee Carnival
- Point Fish Fry and a Flick at Discovery World
- Lakefront Brewery Tours at Lakefront Brewery, Inc.