Broadway Theatre Center
158 N. Broadway
Milwaukee, WI 53202
The Broadway Theatre Center houses two unique theaters: the 358-seat Cabot Theatre, a replication of an 18th-century European opera house and the 99-seat Studio Theatre, a versatile black box space. Skylight Music Theatre owns and operates the Broadway Theatre Center in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
April 4-April 27, 2014
May 15, 2014
May 22, 2014
- Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade at Various Locations
- Pizza Making Lesson with Chef Arturo and Pizza Factory Tour at Palermo's Pizza
- Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Show
- Pre-Prohibition Historic Bar Tour
- Body Worlds & The Cycle of Life at Milwaukee Public Museum
- Flashdance at Marcus Center for the Performing Arts
- Mary Poppins at The Fireside Dinner Theatre
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Sports Show at Exposition Center at Wisconsin State Fair Park
- Afternoon Tea at The Pfister Hotel
- Lakefront Brewery Tours at Lakefront Brewery, Inc.