Nationally acclaimed visual and performing arts center presenting unique exhibitions and world-class performances; cafe and museum shop in a 12 gallery, 99,000-sq.-ft. facility. Sculpture gardens, rentals, classes, tours, more.
- Pre-Prohibition Historic Bar Tour
- Milwaukee City Tour at Milwaukee City Hall
- Milwaukee Beer Week at Milwaukee Downtown, BID #21
- Mary Poppins at The Fireside Dinner Theatre
- Body Worlds & The Cycle of Life at Milwaukee Public Museum
- Lakefront Brewery Tours at Lakefront Brewery, Inc.
- Pabst Mansion Guided Tours
- Pizza Making Lesson with Chef Arturo and Pizza Factory Tour at Palermo's Pizza
- Spring Break Fun at Betty Brinn Children's Museum
- Egg Day Sponsored by Welch's and Pick'n Save at Milwaukee County Zoo