Situated on more than 200 acres of serene wooded parkland, the Milwaukee County Zoo is home to more than 2,500 animals, including rare and wild animals, birds, fish and reptiles. Recognized as one of the finest zoos in the country, our Zoo serves to educate, entertain and inspire.
- Milwaukee Food Tours at Historic Third Ward
- Skywaukee at Historic Milwaukee, Inc.
- Aquatic Adventure
- Saturday Dinner Cruise
- The Gershwins' Porgy & Bess at Broadway Theatre Center
- Adventure Sailing on Lake Michigan at Sea Dog Sailing at McKinley Marina
- One Night With Janis Joplin at Milwaukee Repertory Theater
- Pizza Factory Tour at Palermo's Pizza
- Bloody Mary Brunch at Historic Third Ward
- Summerfest at Summerfest - Henry W. Maier Festival Park