Situated on more than 200 acres of serene wooded parkland, the Milwaukee County Zoo is home to more than 2,500 animals, including rare and wild animals, birds, fish and reptiles. Recognized as one of the finest zoos in the country, our Zoo serves to educate, entertain and inspire.
- Milwaukee Food Tours at Historic Third Ward
- Milwaukee Trolley Loop at Various Locations
- Disney Star Visits Milwaukee to Help Launch Kohl’s Cares Grow Safe & Healthy Program at Bayshore Town Center
- Adventure Sailing on Lake Michigan at Sea Dog Sailing at McKinley Marina
- Saturday Dinner Cruise
- Summerfest at Summerfest - Henry W. Maier Festival Park
- Pizza Factory Tour at Palermo's Pizza
- Lakefront Brewery Tours at Lakefront Brewery, Inc.
- Bloody Mary Brunch at Historic Third Ward
- Aquatic Adventure