Situated on more than 200 acres of serene wooded parkland, the Milwaukee County Zoo is home to more than 2,500 animals, including rare and wild animals, birds, fish and reptiles. Recognized as one of the finest zoos in the country, our Zoo serves to educate, entertain and inspire.
There are no upcoming events available for this organization at this time.
- Sailing on Lake Michigan out of Milwaukee Harbor at Sea Dog Sailing at McKinley Marina
- Indian Summer Festival at Indian Summer, Inc.
- S/V Denis Sullivan Sunset Sail at Discovery World
- Historic Milwaukee Boat Tour
- Point Fish Fry and a Flick at Discovery World
- Milwaukee Trolley Loop at Various Locations
- Village of Wauwatosa Walking Food Tour at Village of Wauwatosa
- Pabst Mansion Guided Tours
- Lakefront Brewery Tours at Lakefront Brewery, Inc.