The Lynden Sculpture Garden offers a unique experience of art in nature through its collection of more than 50 monumental sculptures sited across 40 acres of park, lake and woodland. Year-round; exhibitions and tours.
- Aquatic Adventure
- Adventure Sailing on Lake Michigan at Sea Dog Sailing at McKinley Marina
- Saturday Dinner Cruise
- De Waart Conducts Brahms at Marcus Center for the Performing Arts
- Summerfest at Summerfest - Henry W. Maier Festival Park
- Skywaukee at Historic Milwaukee, Inc.
- Bike and Kite Afternoon at Urban Ecology Center - Riverside Park
- Pizza Factory Tour at Palermo's Pizza
- Reginald Baylor: Repetitive Patterns
- Lakefront Brewery Tours at Lakefront Brewery, Inc.