The Lynden Sculpture Garden offers a unique experience of art in nature through its collection of more than 50 monumental sculptures sited across 40 acres of park, lake and woodland. Year-round; exhibitions and tours.
- Skywaukee at Historic Milwaukee, Inc.
- Saturday Dinner Cruise
- One Night With Janis Joplin at Milwaukee Repertory Theater
- The Gershwins' Porgy & Bess at Broadway Theatre Center
- Aquatic Adventure
- Pizza Factory Tour at Palermo's Pizza
- Adventure Sailing on Lake Michigan at Sea Dog Sailing at McKinley Marina
- Dixie's Tupperware Party at Marcus Center for the Performing Arts
- Summerfest at Summerfest - Henry W. Maier Festival Park
- Bloody Mary Brunch at Historic Third Ward