Art, music and history thrive at the Center through exhibits, music and comedy performances, open mic nights, historical programs and classes. Free admission. Available for weddings, meetings, events. Wheelchair accessible. The mission of the Cedarburg Cultural Center is to provide a gathering place to celebrate community, the arts and local heritage.
Historic Cedarburg Merchandise
- Festivus at Brady Street Business Improvement District
- Milwaukee Holiday Lights Festival at The Shops of Grand Avenue
- 6th Annual Repeal of Prohibition Party
- Holiday Train
- A Christmas Carol at Pabst Theater
- Soda with Santa
- Christmas Around Milwaukee Bakery Bus
- 30th Annual Monches Artisans Holiday Tour at Monches Farm, LLC
- Buy Local Gift Fair at Lakefront Brewery, Inc.
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra at BMO Harris Bradley Center