Art, music and history thrive at the Center through exhibits, music and comedy performances, open mic nights, historical programs and classes. Free admission. Available for weddings, meetings, events. Wheelchair accessible. The mission of the Cedarburg Cultural Center is to provide a gathering place to celebrate community, the arts and local heritage.
Historic Cedarburg Merchandise
- Skylight Music Theatre presents Cinderella at Skylight Music Theatre at the Broadway Theatre Center
- Indian Summer Festival at Indian Summer, Inc.
- Sailing on Lake Michigan out of Milwaukee Harbor at Sea Dog Sailing at McKinley Marina
- Historic Milwaukee Boat Tour
- Point Fish Fry and a Flick at Discovery World
- S/V Denis Sullivan Sunset Sail at Discovery World
- Milwaukee Trolley Loop at Various Locations
- Civil War Encounters at Old World Wisconsin at Old World Wisconsin
- Village of Wauwatosa Walking Food Tour at Village of Wauwatosa
- History and Architecture Cruise