Art, music and history thrive at the Center through exhibits, music and comedy performances, open mic nights, historical programs and classes. Free admission. Available for weddings, meetings, events. Wheelchair accessible. The mission of the Cedarburg Cultural Center is to provide a gathering place to celebrate community, the arts and local heritage.
Historic Cedarburg Merchandise
- Brady Street Festival
- Happy Hour Cruise at Milwaukee Boat Line
- German Fest at Summerfest - Henry W. Maier Festival Park
- Historic Milwaukee Boat Tour
- Sailing on Lake Michigan out of Milwaukee Harbor at Sea Dog Sailing at McKinley Marina
- Lakefront Brewery Tours at Lakefront Brewery, Inc.
- Pabst Mansion Guided Tours
- S/V Denis Sullivan Sunset Sail at Discovery World
- Gypsy at Sunset Playhouse, Inc.
- Washington County Fair at Washington County Fair Park & Conference Center