Art, music and history thrive at the Center through exhibits, music and comedy performances, open mic nights, historical programs and classes. Free admission. Available for weddings, meetings, events. Wheelchair accessible. The mission of the Cedarburg Cultural Center is to provide a gathering place to celebrate community, the arts and local heritage.
Historic Cedarburg Merchandise
- Sailing on Lake Michigan out of Milwaukee Harbor at Sea Dog Sailing at McKinley Marina
- Indian Summer Festival at Indian Summer, Inc.
- S/V Denis Sullivan Sunset Sail at Discovery World
- Historic Milwaukee Boat Tour
- Point Fish Fry and a Flick at Discovery World
- Milwaukee Trolley Loop at Various Locations
- Village of Wauwatosa Walking Food Tour at Village of Wauwatosa
- Pabst Mansion Guided Tours
- Lakefront Brewery Tours at Lakefront Brewery, Inc.