Welcome to Milwaukee365.com!
If this is your first time submitting an event to Milwaukee365.com as of July 23, 2016, you will need to do one of two things:
- Enter your username and password below to log in. If you’ve forgotten your password, click “Forgot your password?” below to reset your password. Forgot your username? Please email email@example.com.
- If you do not have an account, please register now. It’s FREE and everyone must have an account to submit events.
- Location: Events must take place in the Milwaukee area (a list of cities we accept is provided on our event submission form).
- Lead Time: We recommend that all event listings be submitted online a minimum of two weeks in advance of start date to maximize audience exposure. Once submitted, your event listing will be reviewed and posted within two business days.
- Public Events: Only events open to the public will be accepted. No private or invitation-only events will be accepted.
- Events Images: we must have a professional-quality promotional image to display with your listing. A single image may be uploaded along with your event listing. Images must be in .jpg, .jpeg or .png format ONLY and no larger than 1.5 megabytes with a required minimum size of 400 x 400 pixels to display. Depending on the size of your image and connection speed to the Internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes – please be patient. Once received, your image will be formatted for display.
- Art (Galleries and Museums)
- Kids & Family
- History & Heritage
- Special Events
Milwaukee365.com does NOT accept:
- Events outside of the cities provided on our event submission form
- Virtual events without a designated location
- Political rallies/fundraisers
- Religious/worship services or events that assume religious or spiritual beliefs
- Retail sales, shopping or merchandising events
- Entrepreneurial, networking and/or recruitment events
- “Adult” oriented entertainment or salacious content
Milwaukee365.com reserves the right to edit graphic images and submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy, as well as remove any listings that we believe are not suitable for the site. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.