KIDS & FAMILY
Be a Maker: Wisconsin Science Festival
September 28, 2013
Be A Maker: Wisconsin Science Festival
September 28 from 1 - 3 p.m.
The third annual Wisconsin Science Festival will be held at venues around the state Sept. 26 - 29. The festival features exhibits, hands-on workshops, lectures, demonstrations and conversations with leading researchers and creative thinkers. Join our science festival program on Sept. 28 to explore a variety of do-it-yourself maker activities.
More from Betty Brinn Children's Museum
- Wool Rug Braiding Workshop at Old World Wisconsin at Old World Wisconsin
- Mexican Fiesta at Summerfest - Henry W. Maier Festival Park
- Happy Hour Cruise at Milwaukee Boat Line
- Sailing on Lake Michigan out of Milwaukee Harbor at Sea Dog Sailing at McKinley Marina
- Historic Milwaukee Boat Tour
- NEWaukee's Night Market
- S/V Denis Sullivan Sunset Sail at Discovery World
- 2nd Annual Milwaukee Carnival
- Point Fish Fry and a Flick at Discovery World
- Lakefront Brewery Tours at Lakefront Brewery, Inc.