KIDS & FAMILY
Be a Maker: Wisconsin Science Festival
September 28, 2013
Be A Maker: Wisconsin Science Festival
September 28 from 1 - 3 p.m.
The third annual Wisconsin Science Festival will be held at venues around the state Sept. 26 - 29. The festival features exhibits, hands-on workshops, lectures, demonstrations and conversations with leading researchers and creative thinkers. Join our science festival program on Sept. 28 to explore a variety of do-it-yourself maker activities.
More from Betty Brinn Children's Museum
- Milwaukee Holiday Lights Festival at The Shops of Grand Avenue
- Christmas Lights & Delights Desserts Tour at Milwaukee City Hall
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra at BMO Harris Bradley Center
- The Spirit of Christmas Past at Old World Wisconsin at Old World Wisconsin
- LES MISÉRABLES at Skylight Music Theatre at the Broadway Theatre Center
- A Christmas Carol at Pabst Theater
- It's a Wonderful Life at Sunset Playhouse, Inc.
- The Iron Horse Hotel New Year's Eve Party
- Milwaukee's Pizza Tour at Miller Park
- Christmas Around Milwaukee Bakery Bus