KIDS & FAMILY
Be a Maker: Wisconsin Science Festival
September 28, 2013
Be A Maker: Wisconsin Science Festival
September 28 from 1 - 3 p.m.
The third annual Wisconsin Science Festival will be held at venues around the state Sept. 26 - 29. The festival features exhibits, hands-on workshops, lectures, demonstrations and conversations with leading researchers and creative thinkers. Join our science festival program on Sept. 28 to explore a variety of do-it-yourself maker activities.
More from Betty Brinn Children's Museum
- Pabst Mansion Guided Tours
- Mary Poppins at The Fireside Dinner Theatre
- Milwaukee Beer Week at Milwaukee Downtown, BID #21
- Milwaukee City Tour at Milwaukee City Hall
- Spring Break Fun at Betty Brinn Children's Museum
- Pizza Making Lesson with Chef Arturo and Pizza Factory Tour at Palermo's Pizza
- Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Show
- The New Still Life at Tory Folliard Gallery
- Lakefront Brewery Tours at Lakefront Brewery, Inc.
- Rumor Upbeat Lounge & Nightclub Engineer presents DJ Tom T