KIDS & FAMILY
K'nex Bridgebuilding Workshop
March 16, 2013
Visitors of all ages are invited to a K’nex bridge building workshop on Saturday, March 16 from noon to 4 p.m. with John and Sylvia Peine. Patrons will be shown how to use their creative and problem-solving skills to build a 48-foot-long suspension bridge using K’nex, and other structures using Lego and Duplo blocks.
More from Grohmann Museum - Man at Work Art Collection
- Sailing on Lake Michigan out of Milwaukee Harbor at Sea Dog Sailing at McKinley Marina
- Indian Summer Festival at Indian Summer, Inc.
- S/V Denis Sullivan Sunset Sail at Discovery World
- Historic Milwaukee Boat Tour
- Point Fish Fry and a Flick at Discovery World
- Milwaukee Trolley Loop at Various Locations
- Village of Wauwatosa Walking Food Tour at Village of Wauwatosa
- Pabst Mansion Guided Tours
- Lakefront Brewery Tours at Lakefront Brewery, Inc.