UWM Friends of the MSO Lecture Series
March 6, 2013
Steve Basson, Retired Principal Bassoon, will focus on Bluebeard’s Castle by Bartok, to be performed along with Mozart’s Horn Concerto No. 2 in E-flat major, K. 417, at 8 p.m. on Friday, March 15, and Saturday, March 16, and at 2:30 p.m. on Sunday, March 17, 2013.
More from University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee Peck School of the Arts
- Pre-Prohibition Historic Bar Tour
- Milwaukee City Tour at Milwaukee City Hall
- Milwaukee Beer Week at Milwaukee Downtown, BID #21
- Mary Poppins at The Fireside Dinner Theatre
- Body Worlds & The Cycle of Life at Milwaukee Public Museum
- Lakefront Brewery Tours at Lakefront Brewery, Inc.
- Pabst Mansion Guided Tours
- Pizza Making Lesson with Chef Arturo and Pizza Factory Tour at Palermo's Pizza
- Spring Break Fun at Betty Brinn Children's Museum
- Egg Day Sponsored by Welch's and Pick'n Save at Milwaukee County Zoo