UWM Friends of the MSO Lecture Series
March 6, 2013
Steve Basson, Retired Principal Bassoon, will focus on Bluebeard’s Castle by Bartok, to be performed along with Mozart’s Horn Concerto No. 2 in E-flat major, K. 417, at 8 p.m. on Friday, March 15, and Saturday, March 16, and at 2:30 p.m. on Sunday, March 17, 2013.
More from University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee Peck School of the Arts
- Egg Day Sponsored by Welch's and Pick'n Save at Milwaukee County Zoo
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater's End-of-Season Garage Sale at Milwaukee Repertory Theater
- Milwaukee City Tour at Milwaukee City Hall
- Pizza Making Lesson with Chef Arturo and Pizza Factory Tour at Palermo's Pizza
- Milwaukee Beer Week at Milwaukee Downtown, BID #21
- Pre-Prohibition Historic Bar Tour
- Pabst Mansion Guided Tours
- Mary Poppins at The Fireside Dinner Theatre
- Lakefront Brewery Tours at Lakefront Brewery, Inc.
- Spring Break Fun at Betty Brinn Children's Museum