UWM Friends of the MSO Lecture Series
March 6, 2013
Steve Basson, Retired Principal Bassoon, will focus on Bluebeard’s Castle by Bartok, to be performed along with Mozart’s Horn Concerto No. 2 in E-flat major, K. 417, at 8 p.m. on Friday, March 15, and Saturday, March 16, and at 2:30 p.m. on Sunday, March 17, 2013.
More from University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee Peck School of the Arts
- Milwaukee Holiday Lights Festival at The Shops of Grand Avenue
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra at BMO Harris Bradley Center
- Christmas Lights & Delights Desserts Tour at Milwaukee City Hall
- Breakfast with Santa at The Pfister Hotel
- The Spirit of Christmas Past at Old World Wisconsin at Old World Wisconsin
- LES MISÉRABLES at Skylight Music Theatre at the Broadway Theatre Center
- A Christmas Carol at Pabst Theater
- It's a Wonderful Life at Sunset Playhouse, Inc.
- Milwaukee's Pizza Tour at Miller Park
- The Iron Horse Hotel New Year's Eve Party