Color Rush: 75 Years of Color Photography in America
February 22-May 19, 2013
Explore the developments that led to color photography becoming the norm in popular culture and fine art, and celebrate those artists who originally championed the medium in spites of its challenges. See nearly 200 works by Ansel Adams, Joel Meyerowitz, Edward Steichen, Cindy Sherman, and others whose photographs have rarely been seen together.
More from Milwaukee Art Museum
- Pizza Making Lesson with Chef Arturo and Pizza Factory Tour at Palermo's Pizza
- Milwaukee City Tour at Milwaukee City Hall
- Lakefront Brewery Tours at Lakefront Brewery, Inc.
- Milwaukee Beer Week at Milwaukee Downtown, BID #21
- Pre-Prohibition Historic Bar Tour
- Pabst Mansion Guided Tours
- Mary Poppins at The Fireside Dinner Theatre
- The History of Invulnerability at Quadracci Powerhouse
- Taste MKE Food Truck Show
- Egg Day Sponsored by Welch's and Pick'n Save at Milwaukee County Zoo