Color Rush: 75 Years of Color Photography in America
February 22 - May 19, 2013
Explore the developments that led to color photography becoming the norm in popular culture and fine art, and celebrate those artists who originally championed the medium in spites of its challenges. See nearly 200 works by Ansel Adams, Joel Meyerowitz, Edward Steichen, Cindy Sherman, and others whose photographs have rarely been seen together.
More from Milwaukee Art Museum
- Sailing on Lake Michigan out of Milwaukee Harbor at Sea Dog Sailing at McKinley Marina
- Indian Summer Festival at Indian Summer, Inc.
- S/V Denis Sullivan Sunset Sail at Discovery World
- Historic Milwaukee Boat Tour
- Point Fish Fry and a Flick at Discovery World
- Milwaukee Trolley Loop at Various Locations
- Village of Wauwatosa Walking Food Tour at Village of Wauwatosa
- Pabst Mansion Guided Tours
- Lakefront Brewery Tours at Lakefront Brewery, Inc.