Color Rush: 75 Years of Color Photography in America
February 22 - May 19, 2013
Explore the developments that led to color photography becoming the norm in popular culture and fine art, and celebrate those artists who originally championed the medium in spites of its challenges. See nearly 200 works by Ansel Adams, Joel Meyerowitz, Edward Steichen, Cindy Sherman, and others whose photographs have rarely been seen together.
More from Milwaukee Art Museum
- Milwaukee Rally at Various Locations
- Happy Hour Cruise at Milwaukee Boat Line
- Wool Rug Braiding Workshop at Old World Wisconsin at Old World Wisconsin
- Sailing on Lake Michigan out of Milwaukee Harbor at Sea Dog Sailing at McKinley Marina
- Skylight Music Theatre presents Cinderella at Skylight Music Theatre at the Broadway Theatre Center
- Indian Summer Festival at Indian Summer, Inc.
- Historic Milwaukee Boat Tour
- Point Fish Fry and a Flick at Discovery World
- Lakefront Brewery Tours at Lakefront Brewery, Inc.
- Maxwell Street Days