Color Rush: 75 Years of Color Photography in America
February 22-May 19, 2013
Explore the developments that led to color photography becoming the norm in popular culture and fine art, and celebrate those artists who originally championed the medium in spites of its challenges. See nearly 200 works by Ansel Adams, Joel Meyerowitz, Edward Steichen, Cindy Sherman, and others whose photographs have rarely been seen together.
More from Milwaukee Art Museum
- Milwaukee Holiday Lights Festival at The Shops of Grand Avenue
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra at BMO Harris Bradley Center
- The Spirit of Christmas Past at Old World Wisconsin at Old World Wisconsin
- Christmas Lights & Delights Desserts Tour at Milwaukee City Hall
- Breakfast with Santa at The Pfister Hotel
- LES MISÉRABLES at Skylight Music Theatre at the Broadway Theatre Center
- Milwaukee's Pizza Tour at Miller Park
- A Christmas Carol at Pabst Theater
- It's a Wonderful Life at Sunset Playhouse, Inc.
- The Iron Horse Hotel New Year's Eve Party