KIDS & FAMILY
2013 Tripoli Shrine Circus
February 21-February 24, 2013
The Tripoli Shrine Circus returns to the U.S. Cellular Arena with the best circus performers in the world today! The circus is a combination of strength & skill, beauty & mystery. With amazing lighting and sound, watch as human and animal performers transform you into the magical world of circus. The circus is a fun family adventure for everyone!
- Pabst Mansion Guided Tours
- Pre-Prohibition Historic Bar Tour
- Pizza Making Lesson with Chef Arturo and Pizza Factory Tour at Palermo's Pizza
- Milwaukee City Tour at Milwaukee City Hall
- Body Worlds & The Cycle of Life at Milwaukee Public Museum
- Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Show
- Lakefront Brewery Tours at Lakefront Brewery, Inc.
- Spring Break Fun at Betty Brinn Children's Museum
- Gallery Night and Day at Historic Third Ward
- SKIN TIGHT by Gary Henderson at Broadway Theatre Center