Artists Now: Richard John Forbes - The Mark of Temporal Repercussions and the Art of Letting Go
March 13, 2013
Forbes speaks on the practice of creating artwork through print and mark-making. This art stands as a metaphor for our visual universe, fashioned by active involvement of the audience and marks made by daily life.
More from University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee Peck School of the Arts
- Milwaukee Holiday Lights Festival at The Shops of Grand Avenue
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra at BMO Harris Bradley Center
- The Spirit of Christmas Past at Old World Wisconsin at Old World Wisconsin
- Christmas Lights & Delights Desserts Tour at Milwaukee City Hall
- Breakfast with Santa at The Pfister Hotel
- LES MISÉRABLES at Skylight Music Theatre at the Broadway Theatre Center
- Milwaukee's Pizza Tour at Miller Park
- A Christmas Carol at Pabst Theater
- It's a Wonderful Life at Sunset Playhouse, Inc.
- The Iron Horse Hotel New Year's Eve Party