Artists Now: Richard John Forbes - The Mark of Temporal Repercussions and the Art of Letting Go
March 13, 2013
Forbes speaks on the practice of creating artwork through print and mark-making. This art stands as a metaphor for our visual universe, fashioned by active involvement of the audience and marks made by daily life.
More from University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee Peck School of the Arts
- Milwaukee Holiday Lights Festival at The Shops of Grand Avenue
- 30th Annual Monches Artisans Holiday Tour at Monches Farm, LLC
- Buy Local Gift Fair at Lakefront Brewery, Inc.
- Festivus at Brady Street Business Improvement District
- MPM European Village Holiday Traditions Alive! at Milwaukee Public Museum
- Christmas Market at the Villa at Palermo's Pizza
- Christmas Around Milwaukee Bakery Bus
- 6th Annual Repeal of Prohibition Party
- A Christmas Carol at Pabst Theater
- Christmas Lights & Delights Desserts Tour at Milwaukee City Hall