Artists Now: Richard John Forbes - The Mark of Temporal Repercussions and the Art of Letting Go
March 13, 2013
Forbes speaks on the practice of creating artwork through print and mark-making. This art stands as a metaphor for our visual universe, fashioned by active involvement of the audience and marks made by daily life.
More from University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee Peck School of the Arts
- Milwaukee City Tour at Milwaukee City Hall
- Milwaukee Beer Week at Milwaukee Downtown, BID #21
- Body Worlds & The Cycle of Life at Milwaukee Public Museum
- Pre-Prohibition Historic Bar Tour
- Taste MKE Food Truck Show
- Mary Poppins at The Fireside Dinner Theatre
- Lakefront Brewery Tours at Lakefront Brewery, Inc.
- The History of Invulnerability at Quadracci Powerhouse
- Pabst Mansion Guided Tours
- Spring Break Fun at Betty Brinn Children's Museum