Artists Now: Richard John Forbes - The Mark of Temporal Repercussions and the Art of Letting Go
March 13, 2013
Forbes speaks on the practice of creating artwork through print and mark-making. This art stands as a metaphor for our visual universe, fashioned by active involvement of the audience and marks made by daily life.
More from University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee Peck School of the Arts
- Pabst Mansion Guided Tours
- Lakefront Brewery Tours at Lakefront Brewery, Inc.
- Milwaukee City Tour at Milwaukee City Hall
- Pre-Prohibition Historic Bar Tour
- Gallery Night and Day at Historic Third Ward
- Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Show
- Pizza Making Lesson with Chef Arturo and Pizza Factory Tour at Palermo's Pizza
- Historic Third Ward Walking Food Tour at Historic Third Ward
- Body Worlds & The Cycle of Life at Milwaukee Public Museum