November 5, 2012-May 25, 2013
Skywaukee Tour Explore the early history of Milwaukee as seen from the modern skywalk system. Where to Meet: Meet in front of the T.J. Maxx entrance in the Plankinton Building (Shops of Grand Avenue) 161 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Missing Milwaukee: The Lost Buildings of Milwaukee
Event Name: Skywaukee
"Enjoyed a great tour with Gary. It was cold..."
Comment posted by: Guest from USA, Jan 27, 2013
Enjoyed a great tour with Gary. It was cold visit to Milwaukee, but the Skywaukee tour kept us busy for 1.5 - 2 hours. Learned some great local history about the buildings that make up the skywalk... Expand
- Milwaukee Holiday Lights Festival at The Shops of Grand Avenue
- Christmas Lights & Delights Desserts Tour at Milwaukee City Hall
- A Christmas Carol at Pabst Theater
- The Spirit of Christmas Past at Old World Wisconsin at Old World Wisconsin
- LES MISÉRABLES at Skylight Music Theatre at the Broadway Theatre Center
- It's a Wonderful Life at Sunset Playhouse, Inc.
- Christmas Around Milwaukee Bakery Bus
- Noises Off at Quadracci Powerhouse
- Milwaukee's Pizza Tour at Miller Park
- Afternoon Tea at The Pfister Hotel