January 8 - January 13, 2013
From the underground dance clubs of 1950s Memphis, Tennessee, comes a hot new Broadway musical that bursts off the stage with explosive dancing, irresistible songs and a thrilling tale of fame and forbidden love. Inspired by actual events.
Photos by: Paul Kolnik
More from Marcus Center for the Performing Arts
Event Name: Memphis
"The music and dancing are great! We really..."
Comment posted by: Guest from USA, Jan 09, 2013
The music and dancing are great! We really enjoyed the show and highly recommend it to others. You won't be able to sit still in your chair!
- Happy Hour Cruise at Milwaukee Boat Line
- NEWaukee's 4th Annual Urban Island Beach Party
- Sailing on Lake Michigan out of Milwaukee Harbor at Sea Dog Sailing at McKinley Marina
- 2014 Malibu Open Festival
- The Phantom of the Opera at Marcus Center for the Performing Arts
- Historic Milwaukee Boat Tour
- Point Fish Fry and a Flick at Discovery World
- Pabst Mansion Guided Tours
- Arab World Fest at Summerfest - Henry W. Maier Festival Park
- S/V Denis Sullivan Sunset Sail at Discovery World