January 8-January 13, 2013
From the underground dance clubs of 1950s Memphis, Tennessee, comes a hot new Broadway musical that bursts off the stage with explosive dancing, irresistible songs and a thrilling tale of fame and forbidden love. Inspired by actual events.
Photos by: Paul Kolnik
More from Marcus Center for the Performing Arts
Event Name: Memphis
"The music and dancing are great! We really..."
Comment posted by: Guest from USA, Jan 09, 2013
The music and dancing are great! We really enjoyed the show and highly recommend it to others. You won't be able to sit still in your chair!
- Pizza Making Lesson with Chef Arturo and Pizza Factory Tour at Palermo's Pizza
- Pre-Prohibition Historic Bar Tour
- Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade at Various Locations
- Mary Poppins at The Fireside Dinner Theatre
- Body Worlds & The Cycle of Life at Milwaukee Public Museum
- Diva Night
- Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Show
- Milwaukee's Pizza Bus Tour
- Afternoon Tea at The Pfister Hotel
- Historic Third Ward Walking Food Tour at Historic Third Ward