January 8 - January 13, 2013
From the underground dance clubs of 1950s Memphis, Tennessee, comes a hot new Broadway musical that bursts off the stage with explosive dancing, irresistible songs and a thrilling tale of fame and forbidden love. Inspired by actual events.
Photos by: Paul Kolnik
More from Marcus Center for the Performing Arts
Event Name: Memphis
"The music and dancing are great! We really..."
Comment posted by: Guest from USA, Jan 09, 2013
The music and dancing are great! We really enjoyed the show and highly recommend it to others. You won't be able to sit still in your chair!
- Wool Rug Braiding Workshop at Old World Wisconsin at Old World Wisconsin
- Mexican Fiesta at Summerfest - Henry W. Maier Festival Park
- Happy Hour Cruise at Milwaukee Boat Line
- Sailing on Lake Michigan out of Milwaukee Harbor at Sea Dog Sailing at McKinley Marina
- Historic Milwaukee Boat Tour
- NEWaukee's Night Market
- S/V Denis Sullivan Sunset Sail at Discovery World
- 2nd Annual Milwaukee Carnival
- Point Fish Fry and a Flick at Discovery World
- Lakefront Brewery Tours at Lakefront Brewery, Inc.