Milwaukee Irish Fest
August 15 - August 18, 2013
North America’s largest celebration of Irish music and culture. Enjoy more than 100 world-class acts on 16 stages, plus festival favorites like the Cultural Village, shopping for eclectic souvenirs, tasting the flavors of Ireland, freckle contests, free kids activities and more.
- Wool Rug Braiding Workshop at Old World Wisconsin at Old World Wisconsin
- Mexican Fiesta at Summerfest - Henry W. Maier Festival Park
- Happy Hour Cruise at Milwaukee Boat Line
- Sailing on Lake Michigan out of Milwaukee Harbor at Sea Dog Sailing at McKinley Marina
- Historic Milwaukee Boat Tour
- NEWaukee's Night Market
- S/V Denis Sullivan Sunset Sail at Discovery World
- 2nd Annual Milwaukee Carnival
- Point Fish Fry and a Flick at Discovery World
- Lakefront Brewery Tours at Lakefront Brewery, Inc.